Our services include the following:
1) Check the history of alarm system since last maintenance service.
2) Replace batteries on all devices. Battery replacements are chargeable at £6.00 each.
3) Control panel backup battery is for £36 and external siren batteries are for £36 each. If you have any camera sensors or wireless keypads, the batteries for them are £24 each.
4) Visual inspection of all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
5) Check and walk test all detectors
6) Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons. Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
7) Make adjustments as necessary Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
8) Retrain the users on the use of the alarm system (if required)
9) Return the alarm system to operational status
10) Please note, if any parts are faulty and cannot be repaired, our engineers carry replacement parts and they can be bought for prices as published in the website.
11) Please make sure you have both user code and master code available, if they are not available we may have to reset and reprogram the alarm for an additional fee. This can be bought as an add-on on our website.
Please note, this is now a discontinued product and some accessories are no longer available for replacing. Talk to us if you have any questions, please give us a call on 020 3137 8727 and we will be happy to help.
Now a discontinued alarm, Infinite Prime was once the king of wireless alarms. FHA is the only specialist security company still servicing Prime alarms. Infinite prime alarms are specialist systems that only their certified installers should work on.
Yes, we can. Please note you may require engineer's code/ master code for the same. If it is not available, we can do a code resetting and do the necessary programming changes for you.
Yes, we do. Please note, they are chargeable at our prevailing rates.