We do alarm services for both Powermax and Powermaster series. Our alarm service includes the following:
1) Check the history of alarm system since last maintenance service
2) Replace batteries on all devices. Battery replacements are chargeable at £6.00 each. Some lithium batteries in the system are chargeable at a different rate.
3) Control panel backup battery is for £36, external siren batteries are for £36 each for single-cell batteries and £48 for dual-cell batteries.
4) If you have any camera sensors or wireless keypads, the batteries for them are £24 each.
5) Visual inspection of all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
6) Check and walk test all detectors
7) Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
8) Make adjustments as necessary Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
9) Retrain the users on the use of the alarm system (if required)
10) Return the alarm system to operational status
11) Please note, if any parts are faulty and cannot be repaired, our engineers carry replacement parts and they can be bought for prices as published in the website.
12) Please make sure you have both user code and master code available, if they are not available we may have to reset and reprogram the alarm for an additional fee. This can be bought as an add-on on our website.
If you have any further questions or would like to chat with us before placing an order, please give us a call on 020 3137 8727 and we will be happy to help.
As a British standard alarm, Visonic is one of the largest sold wireless alarms in the UK. With experience engineer service and maintenance, you can get the full use of the system and upgrade and customise it to your exact requirements. Whether you have an old powermax alarm or new smart Powermaster alarm, FHA's Visonic certified and specialist engineers can get your alarm serviced and working to our exact requirements
Yes, we can. Please note you may require engineer's code/ master code for the same. If it is not available, we can do a code resetting and do the necessary programming changes for you.
Yes, we do. Please note, they are chargeable at our prevailing rates.