If you have a Yale Wireless Alarm and you are looking for a Yale Professional Engineer to service, maintain or repair your alarm, look no further. Our Yale specialist alarm engineers can fully service, test and maintain your alarm system for you.
Our services include the following:
1) Check the history of alarm system since last maintenance service
2) Replace batteries on all devices. Battery replacements are chargeable at £6.00 each, control panel backup battery is £24, and external siren batteries are £24 each.
3) Visual inspection of all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
4) Check and walk test all detectors
5) Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
6) Make adjustments as necessary Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
7) Retrain the users on the use of the alarm system (if required)
8) Return the alarm system to operational status
9) Please note, if any parts are faulty and cannot be repaired, our engineers carry replacement parts and they can be bought for prices as published in the website.
10) Please make sure you have both user code and master code available, if they are not available we may have to reset and reprogram the alarm for an additional fee. This can be bought as an add-on on our website.
11) Please note, this product is now discontinued by Yale and some of the accessories are no longer available.
If you have any further questions or would like to chat with us before placing an order, please give us a call on 020 3137 8727 and we will be happy to help.
Yale's wireless alarm servicing includes changing batteries and testing the system. A specialist engineer can do it all correctly without the risk of tamper warning and damages to devices. An external siren battery change is also a must.
Yes, we can. Please note you may require engineer's code/ master code for the same. If it is not available, we can do a code resetting and do the necessary programming changes for you.
Yes, we do. Please note, they are chargeable at our prevailing rates.