If you have any of the Risco Wireless Burglar Alarm- WiComm range (WiComm and WiComm Pro), Agility range (Risco Agility 2, Agility 3, and Agility 4), Secuplace, and CommPact alarms, and you are looking for a Risco Professional Engineer to service, maintain or repair your Risco alarm, look no further. Our Risco specialist wireless alarm engineers can fully service, test and maintain your alarm system for you.
If you have any of the following Risco Wireless Burglar Alarms,
our professional Risco Engineers can service and maintain your Risco burglar alarm system for you. We also carry most replacement parts in our van for replacing faulty parts as well. And if you do not have all the codes (user code, master code, and engineers code) we can also reset and make necessary configuration changes for you. We can also connect your system to various communication options available for your alarm panel, including smart app connectivity, monitoring service with and without police response, or private guard response services.
Our services include the following:
1) Check the history of Risco alarm system since the last maintenance service.
2) Replace batteries on all devices. Battery replacements are chargeable at 6.00 each.
3) Control panel backup battery is for 36 and external siren batteries are for 36 each. If you have any camera sensors or wireless keypads, the batteries for them are 24 each.
4) Visual inspection of all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
5) Check and walk test all detectors
6) Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons. Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
7) Make adjustments as necessary Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
8) Retrain the users on the use of the alarm system (if required)
9) Return the alarm system to operational status
10) Please note, if any parts are faulty and cannot be repaired, our engineers carry replacement parts and they can be bought for prices as published in the website.
11) Please make sure you have both user code and master code available, if they are not available we may have to reset and reprogram the alarm for an additional fee. This can be bought as an add-on on our website or on the day of service.
If you have any further questions or would like to chat with us before placing an order, please give us a call on 020 3137 8727 and we will be happy to help.
Contact us and our experienced team who will help you choose the most suitable product and customise it for you
Order online or by phone by paying a deposit or pay in full or even apply for finance
We will contact you immediately to book your installation, you can even use our express installation service for quick fitting
Our engineers will arrive on the day to survey, install and train you on how use the system. You can also add extra devices, set up service plans with them.
Start using your new security solution immediately and feel protected.