Visonic is a professional-grade burglar alarm from JCI Tyco that needs regular maintenance from fully qualified and certified professional engineers. We at FHA Security, are a platinum Visonic Installer and can service, replace batteries and fix faults on all models of Visonic wireless alarms. We can service your Visonic alarm system even if we haven’t installed your alarm for you.
Our Visonic Alarm Service covers the following models of Visonic alarms.
Visonic Powermaster Alarm Range:
Visonic Powermax Alarm Range:
Visonic alarms are also installed under other brand names by companies like ADT. So if you have an ADT that you no longer want to be a contract with ADT for, we can help you.
If you do not have all the codes, or has any faulty parts, tamper warnings, or low battery warnings on your Visonic burglar alarm, our service callouts can deal with all those issues and we carry all the parts for Visonic Alarm Service in stock in our van as well. You can also opt for our all-inclusive annual service plans after the first visit should you wish to, and even pay for it on a monthly basis.
1) Check the history of alarm system since last maintenance service.
2) Replace batteries on all devices. Battery replacements are chargeable at 6.00 each. Some lithium batteries in the system are chargeable at different rates.
3) Control panel backup battery is for 36, external siren batteries are 48 each.
4) If you have any camera sensors or wireless keypads, the batteries for them are 36 each.
5) Visual inspection of all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
6) Check and walk test all detectors
7) Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons Check and test remote signaling equipment (where appropriate)
8) Make adjustments as necessary Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
9) Retrain the users on the use of the alarm system (if required)
10) Return the alarm system to operational status
11) Please note, if any parts are faulty and cannot be repaired, our engineers carry replacement parts and they can be bought for prices as published in the website.
12) Please make sure you have both user code and master code available, if they are not available we may have to reset and reprogram the alarm for an additional fee. This can be bought as an add-on on our website.
If you have any further questions or would like to chat with us before placing an order, please give us a call on 020 3137 8727 and we will be happy to help.
Contact us and our experienced team who will help you choose the most suitable product and customise it for you
Order online or by phone by paying a deposit or pay in full or even apply for finance
We will contact you immediately to book your installation, you can even use our express installation service for quick fitting
Our engineers will arrive on the day to survey, install and train you on how use the system. You can also add extra devices, set up service plans with them.
Start using your new security solution immediately and feel protected.