Qolsys is the most advanced Smart Security and Home Automation solution currently available in the UK. This is the most advanced security solution and home automation product currently in UK market with 6 wireless technologies built into it.
Qolsys is the most advanced Smart Security and Home Automation solution currently available in the UK.
Qolsys is Quality of Life Systems. It is designed to integrate smart technology seamlessly into your life. QolsysIQ4integrates the most powerful Visonic Powermaster wireless burglar alarm technology with smart doorbells, cameras, and the widest range of tried and tested home automation technologies currently available in the market. You can control it from the stylist touchscreen pad, smartphone, tablet, smartwatches, Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri. It is a future proof system that grows with your family and its demands.
Our home automation starter alarm kit uses Qolsys's most powerful and secureIQ4control panel and alarms.com's worlds most advanced latest state-of-the-art cloud services technology. It is a smart alarm kit that is ideal for home automation and provides the highest level of security.
1) Qolsys IQ4 panel consists of a 7 HD Touchscreen, a built-in 5MP camera, and a new exclusive feature: Dual SRF featuring Visonics Powermaster burglar alarm technology, the best wireless sensor protocol available. PowerG has 4x the range of traditional wireless, military-grade 2-way encryption, automatic signal adjustment to improve battery life and ensure a reliable connection, and interference circumvention to ensure your signals never get blocked by other wireless protocols. The 5 Mp camera captures disarm photos, records alarm videos and it lets you peek in from the app.
a) Get disarm photos when someone arrives, letting you know exactly who it was and when they got there.
b) Record up to 4 min of the video when the alarm goes off.
c) Use the mobile app to "peek-in" to the panel camera.
Photos can be sent to your mobile device via text or email.
2) The smartphone app uses cutting-edge security and gives you a complete insight into happenings in your home. It ensures complete protection through a dedicated connection, provides instant alerts on emergencies or important events, and monitors activities through visual verification. The panel comes with a built-in GSM module (comes with sim cards) and a Wifi module to connect to your broadband at home for a seamless connection.
You are in control of how and when your security system is maintained. You have three options All-inclusive fixed cost service with an extended warranty (recommended) comes with service visits, extended warranty for all fixed parts of up to 10 yeaÂ£ You can cancel anytime you wish. Standard Annual service- Annual service visit at a fixed cost. The only optional extra cost is the cost of replacing any faulty or damaged parts. Pay as and when you need a one-off service for your alarm system. One of labour and part charges will apply.
Standard Warranty In a hurry? We offer a quick fitting service to secure your home/ business. From 24 or 48 hour slots to Weekend installation we have you covered. Talk to us now!
Standard Warranty All our products come with a minimum one-year onsite warranty here at FHA Security. If you have any difficulties with your security system during the warranty period, please let us know and we will resolve it immediately. If necessary, we will also send a technician (free of charge) to repair or replace any defective parts, if necessary.
All of our security systems can be upgraded to a 10-year warranty plan. This does not involve a fixed-term contract and any problems reported during that period shall be resolved as soon as possible. If necessary, we will also arrange free visits to your property by the engineer.
This plan includes service, defective part replacement and change of battery, without any additional cost, all at a fixed monthly cost.
At FHA Security, we give our customers the flexibility to choose how to service their systems.
1. An annual maintenance plan with a 10-year extended warranty (recommended option): - our all inclusive fixed cost plan, payable on a monthly basis.
2. Pay as you go Maintenance: 1 year of standard warranty and service as and when you request it.
Almost all of our alarms can be self-monitored or monitored by a third party depending on your personal preference or insurance requirements.
1) Self-monitored alarms have cheaper on-going costs as they either use your landline (PSTN) or sim card (GSM) within the alarm to contact you directly.
2) The third-party monitored alarm alerts our 24/7 Alarm Response Center (ARC) and may call key holders and/or police depending on your package.
Contact us and our experienced team who will help you choose the most suitable product and customise it for you
Order online or by phone by paying a deposit or pay in full or even apply for finance
We will contact you immediately to book your installation, you can even use our express installation service for quick fitting
Our engineers will arrive on the day to survey, install and train you on how use the system. You can also add extra devices, set up service plans with them.
Start using your new security solution immediately and feel protected.