CCTV Systems are highly effective in helping homeowners in avoiding property damage, loss and vandalism by capturing crystal-clear footage of predators as well as acting as a deterrent. Homeowners benefit from CCTV Installation as a low-maintenance, round-the-clock surveillance tool. Building owners and homeowners are also increasingly taking advantage of CCTV systems for their inherent use towards safeguarding their families, tenants, properties and all other physical assets that may be at risk from theft or damage.
Our 3 Camera CCTV system uses high end, high spec cameras, good quality recording system with easy backup options, view live CCTV footage using iPhone or Android smartphone apps or remote computers with internet access, motion detection recordings and all this come with a 1-year warranty for product and installation.
1) High-resolution CCTV system designed for residential and business use.
2) 3 HikVision security cameras - 24/7 Recording, External/Internal Cameras
3) Excellent High resolution, Ultra-Low Light, impact-resistant, compact, InfraRed Camera with Waterproof rating: IP67
4) 5 MP high-performance CMOS
5) Choice of Dome/ Bullet Camera available to suit the property.
6) Hikvision Turbo HD 4 Channel DVR, DVD/RW, 4 TB, Real-time CIF, H.264 compression.
7) Easy backup – USB devices, DVD/RW, Network download DVD.
8) Network/Internet - View Live via Smartphone App (May need Broadband with Static IP)
9) Motion detection recording facility available.
10) Professionally installed by our specialist engineers.
11) No monthly fees or any hidden charges
12) Installation with warranty.
Connected to broadband, this alarm comes with a smartphone app for iphone and android devices, allowing you to control the system from anywhere. You can turn it on and off, check status
Color of the camera available
Choice of the camera available
This is ideal for semi-detached or end of the terrace that needs front, side and back. The 5-megapixel cameras are excellent for both day and night usage (black and white). With no ongoing smartphone app charges or storage charges, this truly is a zero-maintenance system. If you want to view the live footage from inside the house, please select a TV monitor. As these systems come with a 4 channel recorder, you can always add an extra camera to it on a later date as well.
All our CCTV systems are designed to keep the recordings for a minimum of 30 days and in some cases lasting up to 60-65 days depending on a number of cameras and size of storage in your custom-designed CCTV.
Certainly! Our professionally installed CCTV systems are designed to be connected to your broadband at your home/ your business to give you remote viewing of your property from an android/ iPhone app or from a computer with internet access. Please note, in some cases, depending on your broadband provider, you may require static IP for remote viewing.
For residential properties, we do not think you need a dedicated monitor for viewing your footage all the time. We do recommend one for businesses. If you require us to supply one, please do let us know, we do CCTV monitors starting from £100.00 plus VAT. There may also have an option to have your CCTV connected to your existing TV depending on the location of the DVR. There may be additional cabling/ accessories cost associated with this.
At night, our CCTV cameras use Infra-Red lights to display the video output. IR light is invisible to the human eye and it bounces off hard surface to reflect the infrared rays and helps the camera to see in the night. The output in darkness will be black and white.