Fitted Home Alarms Ltd is a limited company registered undercompany number 07847857whose registered office is 7 Shepherds Fold, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, HP15 6XZ. Fitted Home Alarms Ltd collects, uses andis responsible for certain personal data about you.
We may collect the following personal data:
1) Your full name and title
2) Contact information including telephone number and email address
3) Demographic information such as an address, postcode
4) Company Details if any
5) Preferences and interests
6) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this personal data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
1) Contact clients
2) Keep track of surveys, fittings and services of products we offer
3) Maintain our accounts and records
4) Promote our services
5) Undertake research
6) We may use your data to improve our products and services.
7) We may use your data to remind you of services due for your products.
8) We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
9) From time to time, we may also use your personal data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In relation to general use of this website including marketing, advertising and promoting our services, werely on your consent to processing of personal data at Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR.
In relation to performance of the contract or taking steps towards performance of a contract, we rely onArticle 6.1(b) of the GDPR to justify use of your personal data.
During and after performance of your contract, we rely upon Article 6.1(c) of the GDPR as processing isnecessary for us to comply with the legal obligation.
We will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law. We will not share your personal data with any other third party.
We will hold personal data for 12 months.
We will hold invoices and receipts for a period of 10 years as we are required to retain this information byapplicable UK tax law.
Where we have obtained data by consent, we will hold data until you withdraw consent.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree,the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor itsoperations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about yourpreferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you finduseful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information aboutyou, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but youcan usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from takingfull advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links toleave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, wecannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal data which you provide whilst visitingsuch sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and lookat the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
1) Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal data
2) Access to your personal data
3) Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
4) Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
5) Have your personal data sent to you or transmitted to a third party at your request
6) Object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing
7) Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
8) Object in some other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
9) Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in some circumstances
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access ordisclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard andsecure the personal data we collect online. We have appropriate security measures in place to preventpersonal data from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access toyour personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing yourinformation will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you andany applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in theEuropean Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any allegedinfringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the InformationCommissioner who may be contacted at ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or personal data we hold about you. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or write to Data Controller, Fitted Home Alarms Ltd, 1 Twyford Place, Lincoln’s Inn Office Village, Lincoln Road, High Wycombe, HP12 3RE.